News of the night (September 20th)
20 Sep. 2022 • 21:40
- DTM Thomas Preining will pay tribute to Walter Lechner this weekend at the Red Bull Ring. The Austrian driver will be wearing a helmet dedicated to the team boss who died in December 2020. Thomas Preining drove for Lechner Racing in the Porsche Supercup.
- Le Mans MissionH24 will be on display in front of La Maison de la Radio in Paris on Thursday as part of the 'Demain le sport' event, which promotes the future of sport. Pierre Fillon, President of the ACO, will be present.
- WEC/ELMS Jakob Andreasen succeeds Dave Greenwood at United Autosports as Technical Director. The new recruit comes from Toyota and more precisely from the Hypercar programme.
- IMSA The FastMD Racing team sees the arrival of Colin Noble and Adam Ali in the Duqueine D08 for the Petit Le Mans, the IMSA championship finale.
- Le Mans The 2023 Formula 1 calendar has been made official. No date falls on the same weekend as the 24 Hours of Le Mans.